WE FARM OUR HEMP ORGANICALLY
We started Mission Farms because we wanted a trustworthy source of CBD for our families. You deserve the same. All of our CBD comes from a small farm in Bend, Oregon. It is one of the premier hemp-growing regions in the world. We farm the hemp organically and tend every plant by hand. And for your assurance, we test for purity four times: the soil, the hemp, the hemp-extract, and the final products. You can be confident you are getting CBD products that improve your health.
Learn more about Our Story.
CRAFTED FOR SPECIFIC NEEDS
Are you hoping to solve a specific problem with CBD? At Mission Farms we use cutting-edge science to craft the most effective products possible for issues like pain and inflammation, stress and anxiety, and sleep. Many of our products include specific essential oils and other cannabinoids in order to provide powerful, targeted relief.
Download our Ebook to learn more about the science behind CBD and why the compounds in essential oils make CBD more effective.
ENHANCED WITH PREMIUM INGREDIENTS
Just like you, we care about the health of our bodies and every member in our families. We are committed to the purity and efficacy of all the ingredients in our products. We use premium ingredients like organic essential oils, organic MCT Oil and Camphor Oil, and local goat milk. Not only do our ingredients make our products more healthy and effective, they also make them a pleasure to use.
Information collection and use:
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, and customized experience. For example, we use your personal information in the following ways:
Ease-of-use: We strive to make the Site easier for you to use, find information and products, create unique content relevant to you, and alert you to new products we offer.
Registration and Ordering:
Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes.
Cookies and Other Technology: Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
Log Files: As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts, and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the site.
Direct mail offers: Our site uses a third-party service to match browser cookies to your mailing address. We then use another company to send special offers through the mail on our behalf. Our company never receives or stores any of this information and our third parties do not provide or sell this information to any other company or service.
Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us, plus purchase receipts, and other information related to your orders. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
When you sign up for our email newsletter, your email will be stored on a secure email server, which may or may not be managed by a partner vendor. Our email vendor complies with all industry standards to never share your email information with any other companies. You may completely remove your name and email from any newsletter and from future newsletters by simply clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any newsletter or email you receive from us.
Disclosure of your information:
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests: To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency: In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring: For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.